Pringles “Win the Ultimate DC Experience in L.A” 2017 – Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of the Pringles & Justice League promotion is Kellogg’s Company of South Africa, 7 Woodmead Estate, Woodmead Drive, Woodmead 2146, Contact number: 011 233 6600.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. For all rules, please call (0860200601) or visit www.facebook.com/pringlessouthafrica.
- This Promotion is open to everyone residing in South Africa (18 year old and above) who purchases any 2 Pringles 110g products at any participating outlet, other than a person that is a director and employee of the Promoter, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies, agents or consultants, and their immediate families, as well as employees and their immediate families associated with the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this Promotion.
- The main prize of this promotion is a DC Experience for two in Los Angeles, USA in 2018. There are also five Justice League Merchandise hampers to be won. Main Prize: Return international economy flights (SA – LA) Four night hotel stay in Los Angeles with breakfast Return airport-hotel and event transfers Six Flags® Magic Mountain One Day Admission Featuring the Justice League Ride Warner Bros. Studio VIP Tour featuring the DC Universe Travel insurance Management fee Contribution towards spending money *Based upon two people sharing one room.
- Mechanism: In order to stand a chance to win the consumer must buy any 2 Justice League (Specially Marked) 110g Pringles variants and Dial *120*3250*78737# to enter. Cost of USSD Entry is 20 cents per 20 seconds.
- The promotion starts on 12:00AM on November 1st 2017 and closes on 11:59PM on January 15th 2018, after which no further entries will be accepted.
- Entries will be selected by way of a random (computer-generated) draw to determine winners.
- Winners will be notified via the mobile phone number from which the entry SMS was sent. The Promoter’s decision is final regarding all and any aspect of the Promotion and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be publicly announced by Jan 31th online at www.facebook.com/pringlessouthafrica .
- If you are a winner you must provide a receipt as proof of purchase of 2 Pringles 110g products made within the promotion period. No prizes will be awarded without the original valid receipt. The original receipt must be produced within 5 working days from (inclusive of) the date of the first attempt of winner notification. The Promoter may refuse to award any prize if any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected. Prizes are not transferable and will not be exchanged for cash. The winners agree to accept their prize as is, at their own risk.
- Winner must have a valid South African passport in order to claim the prize. Dates of travel are Thursday – Monday, between 11th January and 28th May 2018.Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable. Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit to cover any incidentals. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein. Height and weight restrictions will apply to some rides at Six Flags® Magic Mountain. Guests must be 48 inches/122 cm or 42 inches/107 cm to ride JL:BFM with an adult. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for and must have valid e-passports and applicable visas/permissions.
Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov if applicable. The United States requires that travellers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) hold an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006.Except for the one guest permitted as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner, which Warner may grant or withhold in its sole discretion. Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize. Contribution towards spending money is not a guaranteed flat fee, and the amount will only be disclosed to winner 2x weeks prior to the trip. This amount depends on exchange rate, flight costs etc and should by no means be expected to cover trip costs not included in the stipulated package.
- In the event that the winner(s) needs to travel back to South Africa for any emergency, or preference - they will need to cover the costs of flight/travel changes. If the winner(s) miss their flight/travel arrangement, they will need to pick up the additional costs. Times Media Films and/or Warner Bros. Pictures are not responsible for any travel changes/delays/cancellations.
- In the event that a prize winner could not be contacted at the winner’s mobile phone number shown in Promoter’s system after 3 attempts of the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter has the right to terminate this promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter will request winners’ permission to use their name and photographs for public relations purposes. No compensation will be given to the winner for using their photograph or names for PR purposes
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, they reserve the right to the extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The obligations of the Promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion are deemed fulfilled when a prize is claimed.
- The Promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this Promotion are not responsible for any errors, omissions and/or technical failures of any nature whatsoever throughout this Promotion.