Our Recycling Programme
Intro to the programme
You can now recycle your Pringles cans in a simple and free way
Kellogg Company has recently expanded its Global Sustainability Commitments to include a goal of working toward 100 percent reusable, recyclable or compostable packaging by the end of 2025. Since within the complex Local-Authority-based public recycling infrastructure in the UK, Pringles® cans are not currently recyclable, TerraCycle® and Pringles® have partnered to create a free recycling programme for all Pringles® cans. The programme also offers participants the opportunity to fundraise for charitable causes. We are also working with TerraCycle to set up public access collection points so that consumers have more opportunities to recycle their Pringles cans.
What is TerraCycle?
• TerraCycle is a recycling company, renowned for finding ways to recycle even the most difficult to recycle waste.
Why have Pringles® partnered with TerraCycle?
• Within the complex Local-Authority-based public recycling infrastructure in the UK, Pringles® cans are not currently recyclable, so the Pringles and TerraCycle partnership provides a consistent nationwide solution for all of our consumers.
How can I sign up for the Pringles® can recycling programme?
• Signing up / participating in the Pringles® can recycling programme is easy. You will need to log onto: www.terracycle.co.uk/pringles and select the correct programme, then provide a valid email address, your name and your postal address to create an account.
• You can then download a freepost label, book a collection and your cans will be taken away to be processed, in exchange for a charitable donation (where the minimum shipment requirement is met).
What can I recycle?
• Any size of Pringles® cans.
• Plastic lids on Pringles® cans.
What can’t I recycle?
• Any type of crisp bags.
• Any crisp cans that are not from Pringles®.
*UK only. 18 +.Visit www.terracycle.co.uk/pringles to register and for Full T&Cs. Internet access required. Valid until 31/07/2020. Terracycle UK.